Saturday, February 04, 2012

UH OH BAR HUMBUG

On tuesday I cooked for food bank unbeknowns to them it was my last day. I cooked an amazing meal of roast pork, corned beef and chicken, potatoes in duck fat and carrot sauteed in honey, corm and bean bakes with a drizzle of pork fat over them gravy on the menu also. It was my last hurrah id given three months of cooking for food bank which was attached by the church i used to attend. I got no reimbursement by my own request i paid for all meals myself, this was my gift to the church to the people who came through. This was my donation.,

So yesterday whilst i was delivering a meal to someone who worked at a opp shop after feeding all people at church (over 25). On my return my daughter was clutching her arm and my kids screaming they had a seen a snake, a snake was actually a copperhead one of the most poisonous in Australia, no kids bitten but my daughters arm was not looking great. She had sat on seat that should have been screwed down and it wasnt and she went over crunching her wrist on the impact. I rushed her to the docs an xray was taken the result inconclusive. I fill out an incident report at church and go home daughters arm strapped.

today a day later i get a call from the docs please get your daughter here fast, result missy moos arm broke completely and utterly broke. I contact pastor he is very formal no how is she no nothing. Three times today the pastor was giving me formal details on where to send bill etc etc but never once asked how she was. What sort o pastor doesnt even care if his 11 year old parishioner is ok a pastor who is wrong wrong wrong.


grrrrrr

6 comments:

mago said...

Oh Mann ...

Wanda's Wings said...

I am so sorry for your daughter. I am also very sorry for the way your pastor acted.

S'onnie said...

thats aweful I hope missy moo feels better soon and I hope your christmas starts looking up

Wanda's Wings said...

How's the little one doing? May tomorrow be a better day with new Christmas memories.

Blooming Psycho said...

The pastor did not act with even common courtesy. I am glad that you are no longer part of that church. I hope your daughter will mend quickly.

Just Be Real said...

Came by to give you a safe hug....